Sunday, June 15, 2014

You say goodbye and I say Hello

I call this one Purple splatter Hello Card. Long name. Little card.



 It started out as a mistake. I was trying to stamp without my acrylic block and bending the stamp like I've seen people do online. Unfortunately it looked like crap. I added the dark purple paper that I knew I'd be putting my lettering on. Still wasn't doing it for me. So, I ended up drizzling some antique linen distress paint on it. Again it was still lacking something. So I decided to use some dark purple ink spray. I kinda liked it then. So I added the chipboard lettering. On impulse I just started stamping.


 It ended up a hot mess. But I still like it. Something about it works. 


Products used: Scenic Route chipboard letters, Scenic route star stamps, antique linen Distress Paint, purple twilight Adirondack color wash, Miracle Tape, misc scraps of purple paper, and dusty concord Distress ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment