It started out as a mistake. I was trying to stamp without my acrylic block and bending the stamp like I've seen people do online. Unfortunately it looked like crap. I added the dark purple paper that I knew I'd be putting my lettering on. Still wasn't doing it for me. So, I ended up drizzling some antique linen distress paint on it. Again it was still lacking something. So I decided to use some dark purple ink spray. I kinda liked it then. So I added the chipboard lettering. On impulse I just started stamping.
It ended up a hot mess. But I still like it. Something about it works.
Products used: Scenic Route chipboard letters, Scenic route star stamps, antique linen Distress Paint, purple twilight Adirondack color wash, Miracle Tape, misc scraps of purple paper, and dusty concord Distress ink.