Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Join me on Goodreads

So I joined Goodreads awhile ago. Today I noticed that you can post your reviews to your blog. Awesome sauce, right? So here's one of my reviews. Instead of keeping track of which books I've read in a list on the side of the blog. Like i've done in past years. I'm just going to post the book reviews from my Goodreads account. I just read too many damn books for a list. It would be longer than my blog posts. Seriously.

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
 https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6068551-shiver

Here's my review:

I'm a huge fan of the paranormal genre. But this book just didn't hit it with me. Maybe I was expecting too much from all the reviews I'd read

For me, I found it very slow going. I have to admit that I hate giving up on a book, because sometimes what starts out slow takes a turn and finishes up great. I kept on reading and chugging thru, but this isn't one of those books. My recommendation- as my title states. There are so many other better books you can be reading. Don't read this one.

Over and out
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment