Friday, September 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Tree Card



Quick and easy card for you guys today. I decided to try my hand this week at the Retrosketches challenge. Funny thing is almost 4 years ago I swore as a New Years resolution that I would do more of these. Guess I'm finally getting around to it huh?

 Its a 6x6 card that I started off thinking I was going to put a ribbon around, since it opens in the front. But I got a little crazy with the chipboard pieces. So the ribbon was a no go. I think it still came out cute though! 

Sorry I could not get the darn thing to stay closed for the picture. (Honestly I was just too lazy to look for some tape when taking the picture. )

Supplies used:
Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas Chipboard Accents
Echo Park Holly Jolly paper
Colormates paper
Creative Memories corner rounder


This is what the sketch looked like. 

Over and out peeps


No comments:

Post a Comment