Sunday, January 2, 2011

So as i sit here in my pajama's at 3:36pm watching the steelers kick the brownies asses and doing dishes on the commercials- I remembered i never posted my Christmas decorations that i did for work. Better late than never right?



Here's another view from the other side. Some idiot started hanging up Christmas cards. Which i think just made it look stupid. But i can't argue, I'm just the scheduler for the department.



I used sizzix die cuts: snowflake #2 (which i might add is a total pita because sections of it never cut right and you end up getting out your scissors and xacto blades.) I had this clear sparkly glue someone had given me and i used it to bling the snowflakes up a bit. Also i used ornament ball. the top of the ornament i use some glimmer mist on. I wanted them to look metallic, which worked out quite nice (if i do say so myself) I thought about running them thru again with an embossing folder but in the end i just used some zig markers and wrote everyone's name on the ornaments who work in the department. Everyone at work like them, so i guess that's all that matters. Here's some close ups of the ornaments and snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment